11.04.2010

The Disappearing Haus

So . . . it has been a while since I blogged.  5 months.  I am bummed out about that, but sometimes life decides to happen in ways you can't prepare for or imagine.  This summer promised to be amazing {can I say new bike} but it took one seriously unbelievably horrific nose dive into the pits of hell.  This is putting it mildly.  I lost the will and ability {literally I broke my wrist} to blog.  After some time off, a needed vacation, a fixed wrist and iPhoto application I find myself quarantined at home with a case of Mono.  Two weeks have passed and I'm bored.  Back to the blog!!  

bike crash on the way home from the farmer's market.  next time I'll fall to the left
Reitz girls after an honorary steak dinner for dad
*yes, sis #1 has a shiner.  we were quite the sight
I will miss you forever, Pop
our adopted addition to the family {our new/dad's old} dog Lucy 
aka: Lulu Bird
Venice Beach.  good food.  good architecture.  crazy people.
Avalon on Santa Catalina Island, gray days but still amazing

No comments:

Post a Comment